-->

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Recount Text

Posted by Firda at 9:49 AM
My life was My Adventure
I was one of students who liked an adventure. It could be proven from the extracurricular that I took in my school for the example hiking. I really liked in doing hiking especially to reach the top of mountain. Even though I did not reach yet the top of mountain, but I had passion on it. I like hiking to the top of mountain, it was because by this adventure, I could test my adrenalin. Then, it made me more realized how beautiful the creation of God was.
In testing my adrenalin, I did any competition that was held by my school especially the competition which challenged my adrenaline. One day in that time, I followed one of competitions that were held by school that was climbing mountain side. This competition was followed by many participants. It consisted of 50 participants.
Before starting this competition, there were some preparation that might be prepared by committee. For the example, they checked all participants especially participants’ health. This checking had function to identify whether the participants were suitable to follow this competition. Besides, checking all participants’ health, the committee also prepared some medicine, doctors, and safety tools to climb the mountain side.
After finishing all requirements above, I was thankful for God. It was because I could follow the competition without any meaningful obstacle. Based on the result of health check of my body was so good.
At 10.00 o’clock, the competition of climbing the mountain side was started. In the beginning of this competition there was no meaningful obstacle. Everything worked well. Nevertheless, the time showed at 10:30, there was accident to one of participants. The name of the participants was Andi. When climbing the mountain side, his hand-grip toward the mountain side got loose. That condition made him could not maintain himself. Then, two expert climbers helped him. He was saving. Then, the competition was ended at 13:00 o’clock and I was the 1stwinner. I was so happy.


Be the winner in English Contest
Everyone would have the experience unforgettable . And I also have it .
One day I joined an English story telling contest like a competition at school , and I was the winner. Then the next day, me and two of my friends who as the winners were chosen to joined the competition at the district level. I felt very happy when I was chosen.
I had to memorize the story one day . Then, I went to school with impassioned for exercise with two of my friends , we were given advice from our teachers about pronunciation , facial expression , gestures , and appreciation . And one day before performing my friends and I were busy prepared props and costumes for tomorrow . That made me sad , I strange why two of my friends rented a costume to the salon by my teacher , but my teacher told me to borrowed the costume to my teacher another. My two friends had a beautiful costumes and luxurious props. But I just wore a simple while costume loan and props. But never mind , with this simplicity I was promise to be the best .
The competition started , the three of us busy to prepared make up and costume in our home. We prayed along the way .I got serial number to 29, it means I will perform on 2 p.m afternoon. While my friends got serial number 5 and 10 . One by one participant called and my heart was pounding because I saw other participants from favorite junior high school had a luxurios costumes and beautiful make-up but I just wore a costumes loan, props loan and simple make up too. Then after I waited a long time, a master ceremony called me with the serial number 29 , I was nervous ,and I showed my best performance on stage . Lots of people were took photos and videos to me , it makes the atmosphere more tense .
Finally, anxiety was gone because I had finished performing . And then the announcement of winners that made three of us very uneasy . And the jury announced the results , eng ing eeenngg suddenly jury said ” the third winner of story telling english competition are non Rianti with sequence number 29 from 1 Limbangan junior high school , give applause and please to the stage ” we all do not believe me , My teachers, my friends and I cried because I became a winner, while two of my friends were not . I went to the stage and all the judges congratulated me and gave a plaque, trophy , and money . I am very happy and proud to my self can made fragrant my school with my talent.

That was my experience unforgettable, that I joined a competition and became a third winner of the English contest, though I wore a costumes loan, props loans , and make up by my mother .the key of be the winner are we must to fighting and still pray to god. I promise to provide the best in senior high school now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jangan menggunakan kata-kata yang kasar.
Terima kasih.

 

Babynemooos Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea